Liste de Sujets de Bac sur la Famille
Un article de Wiki Agreg-Ink.
Cette page est une sous-partie de la liste thématique des sujets de bac : http://agreg-ink.net/index.php?title=Liste_Th%C3%A9matique_de_Sujets_de_Baccalaur%C3%A9at_en_Anglais
- L/ES/S LV1 Pondichéry 2016- Extract from Ken Follet, Fall of Giants 2010 and extract from Douglas Kennedy, The Pursuit of Happiness 2002 (suffragettes / women's rights/ campaigning for a cause/ daughter-parents relationship)
- L/ES/S LV1 Liban 2015 - Extract from Rohinton Mistry, A Fine Balance, 1995 and article from the Evening Express: "Norwich father and son’s business goes from strength to strength" by Kate Scotter, 2014 (father-son relationships / business / work).
- L/ES/S LV1 Pondichéry 2015- Extract from J. K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy, 2012 and an extract from Joanna Trollope,The Soldier’s Wife, 2012. (moving homes/ family relationships, expecially mother-daughter/ growing-up)
- ES/S LV1 Amerique du Nord 2011, excerpt from Bill Bryson, the Lost Continent, about the influence of parents on choices + holidays
- ES/S LV1 Asie 2011, excerpt from John Grisham, the Testament, also about rejection of the consumer society
- ES/S LV1 Polynésie 2011, excerpt from Jonathan Coe, the Closed Circle,about careless fathers
- ES/S LV1 Pondichery 2010 extract from Tales of the city by Armistead Maupin (independence)
- ES/S LV1 Amérique 2007, excerpt from Amy Tan, A Hundred Secret Senses, about the arrival of an Asian step sister into an American family
- L LV1 Amérique 2007, excerpted from Douglas Kennedy, The Pursuit of Happiness about a young man becoming independent from his Puritan parents
- L LV1 Métropole septembre 2006 extract from Eureka Street by Robert Mc Liam Wilson (also about The Troubles in Northern Ireland)
- ES/S Lv1 2006 extract from Ruth Rendell, from Piranha to Scurfy. A grandfather tells anecdotes to his grandchildren about his past.
- ES/S LV1 Etranger 2002- adapted from a short story by Graham Swift- The tunnel (also concerns Social Classes in Britain)
- STG LV1 Métropole sept 2010 extract from Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella
- STG LV1 Nouvelle Calédonie 2009 extract from Joanna Trollope, the Spanish Lover (having twins)
- STG LV1 Métropole septembre 2009 extract from The Way up to Heaven, 1954, by Roald Dahl (also about Marriage)
- STG LV1 2008 article from The Telegraph (About education, freedom)
- STT LV1 Métropole sept 2006 extract from The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- STT LV1 2003 extract from Man and Boy by Tony Parsons ( being a father - buying a sports car)
- L/S-LV2 sept 2011 extract from Practically Perfect, by Katie Fforde- A conversation between two sisters about buying a house (independence / money /buying a house)
- S/L LV2 2007, extract from Steinbeck's Travels with Charley (1962) -a quarrel between a father and his son- (also about New York and ambition)
- L/S-LV2 Liban 2007 excerpted from Marian Keyes, The Other Side of the Story, 2004 (about the disbelief of a young woman when she learns that her father has just left her mother, also about a phone call and an email).
- S/L LV2 septembre 2007, adapted from Kate Long, The Bad Mother's Handbook, 2004, about a teenage girl living in difficult conditions with her mother and grandmother (also about school, homework)
- S/L LV2 septembre 2005 extract from Deception Point by Dan Brown (also concerns Politics)
Download an unofficial correction here : http://community.agreg-ink.net/index.php?/files/file/37-corrige-bac-sl-lv2-septembre-2005-dan-brown/
- L/S-LV2 Métropole sept 2006 extract from These Foolish Things by Deborah Moggach (also about an Indian immigrant in Britain, new technologies in India)
- L/S-LV2 Liban 2006 extract from The Hiding place, by Trezza Azzopardi (also about a teenager accused of causing trouble)
- STG-LV2 Métropole juin 2009 extract from Where are you now ? by Mary Higgins Clark.A son who has run away from his home phones his mum every year. (allusion to the Twin Towers / brothers and sisters)
- Sujet technologique LV2 2007 extract from Quentin's by Maeve Binchy-Ella's perfect relationship with her parents.